Family Shots
In an effort to save money, I thought it would be a great idea to take our own family pictures... yeah right. Robbie wanted want no part of that, and Claire really wasn't too interested either. This is the best we got...

Granny decided to try a few "tricks". She found a stick that was as big as she was... at first she stuck it down the back of her shirt. That was funny for about 10 seconds... then she stuck it in her mouth. That was VERY funny! :o)

Here is the picture taken with the stick in Granny's mouth!

Granny decided to try a few "tricks". She found a stick that was as big as she was... at first she stuck it down the back of her shirt. That was funny for about 10 seconds... then she stuck it in her mouth. That was VERY funny! :o)

Here is the picture taken with the stick in Granny's mouth!

5 Comments:
At 2:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love the pictures. They turned out really cute. I can't wait to see you guys.
At 5:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
great idea... the pictures all look good : )
love ya'll,
steven
At 7:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
The pictures are fabulous and so are the subjects. I love and miss you! Ro Ro
At 8:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm soooooo in love with Robbie & Claire..........are there any greater kids anywhere? I love the website - I look at it at least a couple of times a day.........I even like looking at Robert & Amy!!! :o) I'm so lucky to be Robbie & Claire's "Granny Franny"!
I Love Ya'll!
Mama
At 6:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
I am ready for some more pictures of your precious children!!!!!
love you
Post a Comment
<< Home