Robbie and Claire

Sunday, November 09, 2008

RoRo's Wedding

Well, RoseMary has FINALLY gotten married! (Just kidding RoRo) She made it right before her 40th birthday (which is next month if anyone wants to know... December 16 to be exact)! ;o)

RoseMary's wedding was BEAUTIFUL... and so was RoRo. I think everything turned out great... even though she had FIVE (yes FIVE) children in her wedding! Here a bunch of pictures... mostly of my crew... and the other kiddos. There were a lot of cameras there, so I will try to get some more pictures of other folks, as well.

I did not get a lot of pictures of the rehearsal... here is one of me... ummmm.... having "A" drink! I was actually "guarding" all of the glasses until the toast... so the kids could have them then (we figured it would be good to get them all "liquored up" before bed time)! And by the way, I am just kidding... it was non-alcoholic... but, I was serious about guarding the glasses!

Awwwwww..... how cute are they? If you weren't sure, all you had to do was ask THEM!

I am not sure what is up with this smile... this seems to be the new way she does it now. (You will see it a lot in the rest of the pictures!)

Ummmm, yeah... this would be Robbie "disassembling" his pillow BEFORE the wedding. (After we broke up a "pillow" fight between the boys. The drama.... five minutes before we were to walk out, he shows me that his rings are no longer attached to his pillow! So, he walked down the aisle with the rings on his finger and some beads dangling from the pillow.




RoRo and the girls...

Now, isn't that a crew. I am not sure what RoseMary was thinking when she came up with this plan! ;o) But, they really did do pretty good... I think.

The WHOLE crew... I will try to name everybody. Sasha (Paul's oldest daughter), Rachel (Paul's youngest daughter), me, Ann (RoseMary's sister), RoRo, Paul, Howard G., Howard B., Perry, Mark (Paul's brother)... then on the front, you have Claire Bear, Maggie (RoRo's niece), Robbie, Andrew (RoRo's nephew), Spencer (Paul's grandson)... hey wait a minute... that makes RoseMary a GRANDMOTHER! Now, that is funny! She just thought she was getting old next month... she already IS! ;o) Teeheehee...

Awwwww....



The sisters...

The best buds... aren't we darling? ;o)

This would be my crew... they were beginning to get a little tired of all of the pictures, can you tell?

This is RoseMary's sister Amelia... all she wanted to do all day is get her picture made with Paul! I think they will have several shots of Paul and Amelia! ;o)

What a lucky man...

I am not quite sure, but I think they are putting acorns in those pipes (but, dont' they look cute doing it?) I am not really sure what those pipes are for, but, I am pretty sure they don't need acorns in them... just my opinion (obviously Robert, who had the camera at the time, did not think it was a problem!)

This is "Reverend" Linda A. Smith... doesn't she look all "official"? ;o)



I was trying to get a picture of Claire... but, she had had enough by this point...


Then we started talking about eating the "deer hiney" (check out Paul's cake below). She thought that was very funny (she is kind of like my mother... start talking "ugly" and she perks right up!)

Yes, this is a CAKE!

Here is RoRo's cake...



We are so through with taking pictures by this point!

Waiting for RoRo to get done with all the "wedding stuff" and come outside and leave....





Look at those tired eyes... she slept most of the way home!

Meltdown time! RoRo better hurry up!!!!!

Now we don't want her to leave! :o( All of the kids stood on her car chanting "RoRo... RoRo"... they were trying to get sweet kiss moment with the photographers on the other side of the car... and they had all of the little monkeys hanging on the side of the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home