Ho Ho Ho...
Well, we went for our Santa pictures the other day. Once again, Claire was not too happy with this idea. She was talking really big until we actually got there, then she wanted no part of it. We told Santa we would walk around for a bit (and think of some kind of bribe), and we would be back.
Well, during our walk (and talk), we saw where you could jump on this trampoline thing. Claire instantly wanted to do it, and I told her she could IF she had her picture made with Santa. She agreed to stand BY Santa... not on his lap. I took that offer, and this is what we ended up with...

Then, the lady taking the pictures (that you buy) informed me that they did not have a good one, and we needed to re-do it! Good thing I had a good "bribe"!
Here is the reward for standing "BY" Santa...







Robbie wanted to "Jump like Claire Bear", but it scared him half to death if he got too high. But, then he would say he wanted to "Jump like Claire Bear" again! ;o) Now, Claire... she was not the least bit scared. I figure that girl will have me completely gray within the next five years or so. And to think, she was scared to ride in the little rides at Walmart about three months earlier!
Here are a few more pictures we took while walking around the mall.


Well, during our walk (and talk), we saw where you could jump on this trampoline thing. Claire instantly wanted to do it, and I told her she could IF she had her picture made with Santa. She agreed to stand BY Santa... not on his lap. I took that offer, and this is what we ended up with...
Then, the lady taking the pictures (that you buy) informed me that they did not have a good one, and we needed to re-do it! Good thing I had a good "bribe"!
Here is the reward for standing "BY" Santa...
Robbie wanted to "Jump like Claire Bear", but it scared him half to death if he got too high. But, then he would say he wanted to "Jump like Claire Bear" again! ;o) Now, Claire... she was not the least bit scared. I figure that girl will have me completely gray within the next five years or so. And to think, she was scared to ride in the little rides at Walmart about three months earlier!
Here are a few more pictures we took while walking around the mall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home