Merry Christmas!
Why is Christmas such a busy time???
On Christmas Eve, we go to "Nanny's" side of the family and see all the aunts and uncles and cousins!

Bless their hearts... they don't ever get anything for Christmas! ;o)




Then, the next morning, Santa comes...
And he brought some "pooping" reindeer... well, they pooped jelly beans. The kids thought that was hilarious! ;o)


Then, we get together at Robert's parents house...
Then we decide to take pictures of all the grandkids on that side of the family. I am not sure why we torture ourselves like that... the older girls were very good sports about all of it... the little ones were not very interested in the whole picture thing... we managed to get a couple for Mamaw and Papaw!


Then, for some reason, I think I need to round up everything they got for a picture... it took me a LONG time to gather all of this up... how sad is this???
On Christmas Eve, we go to "Nanny's" side of the family and see all the aunts and uncles and cousins!
Then, the next morning, Santa comes...
Then, we get together at Robert's parents house...
Then we decide to take pictures of all the grandkids on that side of the family. I am not sure why we torture ourselves like that... the older girls were very good sports about all of it... the little ones were not very interested in the whole picture thing... we managed to get a couple for Mamaw and Papaw!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home